Monday, May 27, 2013

How you can post and a few guidelines


Ideally, you visit the beach for a period of 2 weeks. This is a guideline rather than a rule and I realize that people are busy and do not have time to visit a beach each day for 2 weeks. If you can, visit the beach more than once however.

I myself plan to visit each beach every day for at least a week. Ideally I will do 2 weeks and only one beach a day. The reason is that I want to see how the beach looks after rain, during rain, during hot days, and in a variety of other circumstances. 

Just take a picture or two of the beach. Answer the questions and write a paragraph or two about your experience of the beach. If you honestly give the beach a 10 out of 10, I will try my damndest to visit the beach and give it the 2 week try.

Best of luck and happy beach going.

No comments:

Post a Comment